Treatment of kidney diseases
In our medical clinic, we offer assessment and therapy for patients with all types of kidney diseases and provide specialised treatment for haemodialysis patients. Furthermore, we care for patients after kidney transplantation in close cooperation with the Universitätsspital Zurich. We also prepare you for a kidney transplant if desired, and carry out the preliminary clarification of potential kidney donors.
Our service offering
- Assessment and treatment of acute and chronic kidney diseases
- Special assessment of kidney stone disease
- Special consultation for acid-base and electrolyte disorders
- Care of kidney transplant patients in collaboration with the Universitätsspital Zurich
- With the possibility of participation in the latest studies
- Preparation for renal replacement procedures (haemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, home haemodialysis)
- Performance of various dialysis procedures (haemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, home haemodialysis)
- Clarification and preparation for kidney transplantation
- Preliminary clarification of potential kidney donors
Our team speaks German, English, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Filipino.
We are recognised by all Swiss health insurance companies as general practitioners as well as FMH Internal Medicine and FMH Nephrology specialists.
Monday / Wednesday / Friday: 08:00 – 17:00
Tuesday / Thursday: 08:00 – 12:00