Your family practice in Zurich Altstetten
We have many years of experience in the prevention, diagnosis, rehabilitation and follow-up of internal and general diseases. The general internal medicine practice has rapid integrated laboratory diagnostics for comprehensive blood and urine tests. We also carry out further clarifying diagnostics, such as ultrasound examinations, ECG, as well as lung function testing – reliably and directly at our clinic.
On request, we offer preventive medical check-ups and driving ability tests for the Road Traffic Licensing Office.
Our service offering
- General practitioner / family doctor
- Second opinion
- Medical Check-up
- Emergency consultations
- Laboratory: blood and urine diagnostics
- Electrocardiogram and 24-hour blood pressure measurement
- Lung function check (spirometry)
- Ultrasound diagnostics
- Care of patients with diabetics
- Infusion therapy (e.g. for iron deficiency etc.)
- Own clinic pharmacy (direct dispensing of prescription medicines)
Our team speaks German, English, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Filipino.
We are recognised by all Swiss health insurance companies as general practitioners as well as FMH Internal Medicine and FMH Nephrology specialists.
Monday / Wednesday / Friday: 08:00 – 17:00
Tuesday / Thursday: 08:00 – 12:00